- ALL-NEW Turi’s Kid Cove opening in 2023
- ALL-NEW events coming to Aquatica Orlando, including Beach Nights, Aloha to Summer, and Celebrating 15 years of Fun
- Voted the nation’s #1 outdoor water park according to the USA Today
London, 13 March, 2023. Aquatica Orlando, voted the #1 outdoor water park in the United States, according to the USA Today 10Best Reader’s Choice Awards, is excited to announce some major additions coming later this year.
Turi’s Kid Cove is set to open in the Spring of 2023. This ALL-NEW water play area will feature watering palms, tipping buckets, spraying jets, water bobbles, and more. Plus, kids can grab a tube and slide into fun on the ALL-NEW Tamariki Twirl water slide featuring a pint-sized half pipe just for them! This new play area will be located between Big Surf Shores and Mango Market and will be the perfect place for our youngest guests to cool off with plenty of splashy water fun and ample seating all around for rest and relaxation.
Turi’s Kid Cove is not the only ALL-NEW addition coming to Aquatica Orlando in 2023. Make sure to join us for:
- Beach Nights: happening every Saturday in January and February, then again from October through December
- After a day of fun in the water, guests can stay late for family-friendly movies and games on Orlando’s largest beach! Bring a blanket or sit on one of our beach chairs and enjoy a different movie every weekend. Fresh popcorn, delicious food, snacks, hot chocolate, and fountain drinks will be available for purchase at Kura’s Beachside Panini. For additional Polynesian vibes, visit the new Trader Turi’s Tiki Bar for a selection of specialty cocktails, frozen favourites, adult hot chocolate and more.
- Celebrating 15 years of Fun: March 1 – 15
- America’s #1 outdoor water park is celebrating 15 years in operation and the water park is celebrating for 15 days with our guests with fun surprises.
- Aloha to Summer: every Saturday and Sunday in May
- Welcoming Summer with excitement every Saturday & Sunday in May, Aquatica Orlando is introducing an ALL-NEW event to kick off summer in style and extended park hours until 8:00 p.m.
- Fiesta Aquatica: Every Saturday & Sunday, Sept. 16 – Oct. 15
- Back by popular demand, Fiesta Aquatica will return to the award-winning water park bigger and better than before to celebrate National Hispanic Heritage Month. This unforgettable pool party will surround guests with sizzling Latin flair, music, and food. Fiesta Aquatica is included with park admission, so guests can keep the summer fun going even longer.
ABOUT: SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE: SEAS) is a leading theme park and entertainment company providing experiences that matter, and inspiring guests to protect animals and the wild wonders of our world. The Company is one of the world's foremost zoological organizations and a global leader in animal welfare, training, husbandry and veterinary care. The Company collectively cares for one of the largest zoological collections in the world and has helped lead advances in the care of animals. The Company also rescues and rehabilitates marine and terrestrial animals that are ill, injured, orphaned or abandoned, with the goal of returning them to the wild. The SeaWorld® rescue team has helped more than 40,000 animals in need over the last 55 years. SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. owns or licenses a portfolio of recognized brands including SeaWorld, Busch Gardens®, Aquatica®, Sesame Place® and Sea Rescue®. Over its more than 55-year history, the Company has built a diversified portfolio of 12 destination and regional theme parks that are grouped in key markets across the United States, many of which showcase its one-of-a-kind zoological collection. The Company's theme parks feature a diverse array of rides, shows and other attractions with broad demographic appeal which deliver memorable experiences and a strong value proposition for its guests.