- Guests will embark on a globally inspired culinary experience featuring 79 chef-crafted and mixologist curated tastes inspired by cultures from around the world
- Twenty-three headlining acts from different genres will take the stage at the Festival Field throughout 11 event weekends
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay’s Food & Wine Festival will offer guests a one-of-a-kind experience of flavour and rhythm from various latitudes of the world. Beginning on March 10, the highly anticipated event will provide guests with an elevated culinary experience and the opportunity to enjoy live musical performances from some of the most popular artists in the entertainment industry. The event runs through May 21, featuring a total of 20 food and beverage cabins for guests to sip and savour and 23 live concerts. The Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival is included with park admission.
All-New Globally Inspired Culinary Offerings
Inspired by a variety of cultures, guests will have the opportunity to explore more than 20 globally inspired culinary offerings. For the perfect pairing, the choices range from 39 wines from regions near and far, 14 craft, domestic and international beers, bourbon tastings and more. From flavours of Asia to Busch Gardens’ own Xcursions store serving house-made coaster themed sweets, there is a dish for every palate at the Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival. Guests can indulge with the following delights:
- NEW! – Trek Through Africa Cabin - African Vegetable Curry & Naan Bread (Vegetarian)
- NEW! – Twisted Egg Rolls Cabin – Buffalo Chicken Egg Roll with Ranch Dipping Sauce
- NEW! – Moroccan Market Cabin - Berbere Spiced Chicken Batbout
- NEW! – Greek Isles Cabin - Lamb Lollipop with Mint Demi-Glaze (Gluten Free)
- NEW! – European Delight Cabin - Mushroom Ravioli with Truffle Cream Sauce (Vegetarian)
- NEW! – Asian Inspired Cabin - Spicy Pork Belly with Mandarin Orange Soy Glaze (Gluten Free)
- NEW! – Springs Taproom Bar & Lounge – Traditional Tuna Poke
- NEW! – Cocktails & Beer Cabin – Spicy Watermelon Margarita Craft Cocktail
- NEW! – Xcursions Gift Shop – Signature Coaster Cupcake 4-Pack
- NEW! – Latin Twist Cabin – Piña Colada Trifle
Headlining Concerts for Every Taste
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay is dishing up a variety of headlining concerts for every taste as part of the Food & Wine Festival. Twenty-three headlining acts spanning genres of pop, rock, country, and more, will take the Festival Field Stage for 11 weekends jam-packed with rhythm and flavour.
|· Kansas – March 11
||· +LIVE+ – April 8
|· Maddie & Tae – March 12
||· The Fab Four – April 9
|· SWV – March 18
||· 38 Special – April 15
|· Dustin Lynch – March 19
||· Mitchell Tenpenny – April 16
|· Rodney Atkins – March 25
||· Air Supply – April 22
|· Flo Rida – March 26
||· Gabby Barrett – April 23
|· Jeremy Camp – April 1
||· Hoobastank – April 29
||· WALK THE MOON – April 30
All headlining concert performances are included with park admission and will take place in the Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival main stage located past the cabins on the Festival Pathway.
A Celebración with Latin Flare for Cinco de Mayo and Viva la Música
The Food & Wine Festival transforms into a melting pot of Latin cultures featuring world-renowned iconic dishes and live música from award-winning Latin artists. For this Latin fiesta, guests can expect a complete transformation of the festival area and enjoy authentic Latin gastronomy and entertainment. Cinco de Mayo and Viva La Música celebrate the diverse Latino heritage and culture with the authentic flavours and rhythms of Mexican, South American and Caribbean countries into the mix.
Cinco de Mayo and Viva la Música takes place every Saturday and Sunday from May 5 - 21 and are included with daily park admission. The full Latin artists’ line-up for 2023 is:
|· The Como La Flor Band – May 5
|· Celia Vive – A Tribute to Celia Cruz – May 6
|· El Gran Combo – May 7
|· Toño Rosario – May 13
|· Grupo Niche – May 14
|· Elvis Crespo – May 20
|· Luisito Ayala y la Puerto Rican Power – May 21
About Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay is the ultimate family adventure, offering 300 acres of fascinating attractions based on exotic explorations around the world. Busch Gardens is a unique blend of thrilling rides, an AZA accredited zoo with thousands of animals representing more than 200 species, and exciting seasonal events all year providing unrivalled experiences for guests of every age.
Busch Gardens is owned by SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE: SEAS), a leading theme park and entertainment company providing experiences that matter and inspiring guests to protect animals and the wild wonders of our world.